Join the UNC Press Club
Support UNC Press by becoming a UNC Press Club Sustainer today! You can have the pleasure of supporting the Press throughout the year without having to remind yourself, or being reminded, to do so. And the Press can rely on your consistent generosity to fulfill our mission of publishing excellence.
Make convenient automatic monthly contributions by:
* clicking on the 'Network for Good' icon below,
* choosing 'make this a recurring donation deducted monthly' under 'Donation Preferences', and
* writing "UNC Press Club" in the 'Designation' field.
If you choose to make the gift in memory or in honor of someone, UNC Press will send a handwritten note sharing your thoughtfulness with that person.
Please note, UNC Press pays no fees to Network for Good other than a 5% transaction fee on each gift. Also, if you are donating from outside the United States, or if you already have a PayPal account, you are welcome to donate through the PayPal icon instead.
To celebrate the launch of this new UNC Press Club Sustainer option, we invite you to become a UNC Press Club Sustainer before June 30, 2015 and your name will be entered into a drawing for a themed collection of UNC Press books. Sign up today!
Donate via NetworkForGood
Donate via PayPal
About the UNC Press Club
UNC Press has created the Press Club to provide invaluable annual funds to support every step of the publishing process, including pursuing the best work and providing that work in desirable formats. The Press Club supports:
- Grants to recruit and retain leading authors of great scholarship. UNC Press regularly competes with much larger, private university presses such as Yale, Harvard, Oxford, and Chicago, as well as large commercial publishers, all of whom have much deeper pockets.
- Resources to make titles available in multiple digital formats as well as traditional bound books. Technological advances are rapidly changing the ways in which teachers teach, students learn, and all readers discover, search, and read. To remain influential, we must be responsive to the changing world around us.
You can provide this margin of excellence! Join the Press Club before December 31, 2010 and become a charter member of the Press Club.
A yearly gift of any amount will make a difference and will entitle you to receive email notification of news and author events as well as recognition in the annual report. Gifts at the following levels receive additional appreciation:
Reader's Circle ($200)
- Behind-the-scenes communications from Press staff and authors
Author's Circle ($500)
All benefits of the Reader’s Circle, plus
- Personal invitation to private author event
Editor's Circle ($1,000)
All benefits of the Author's Circle, plus
- Recognition by one of the UNC campuses of your choice
All benefits of the Editor's Circle, plus
- Autographed gift book upon joining and renewing
Publisher's Circle ($5,000)
All benefits of the Director's Circle, plus
- Individual acknowledgment in a selected book
Use of the discount on book purchases will influence the tax-deductible portion of your gift. UNC Press will supply year-end letters clearly indicating the tax-deductible portion.
To Join the UNC Press Club, please download the complete UNC Press Club brochure in PDF format, or contact:
Joanna Ruth Marsland, Director of Development
116 South Boundary St.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Or, use our Mail-In Form.